Aimee is a confident, focused, pro-active, credible, and results-oriented individual who gets a great thrill out of identifying new business opportunities. She can direct a sales teams efforts in a way that has the greatest overall impact on a company’s profits. In her current role she oversees the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfilment and follow up. At work she has a reputation for being able to leverage the value of affiliate marketing programs to increase sales. As a true professional nothing escapes her notice.
Executive Assistant To The Managing Director January 2012 – Present
- Driving the sales team at a pace that will deliver results.
- Identifying deficiencies of individual sales team members, then rectifying them.
- Identifying new customers in virgin markets.
- Approving the expense sheets of individual sales people.
- Holding sales team members accountable for their performance.
- Developing bespoke packages for clients.
- Surpassing client service expectations.
- Understanding a client’s diverse and specific business needs.
- Using marketing material to maximum effect.
- Analysing sales trends and statistics.
- Hiring, supervising, coaching, disciplining, and motivating sales staff.
- Building up a database of confirmed and prospective clients.
- Keeping one eye on market conditions and trends.
- Acting as an ambassador for the company.
- Attending trade shows and exhibitions.
- Contributing to team meetings.
- Identifying new business opportunities through networking.
- Building sales pipelines.
- Highlighting opportunities and weaknesses within territories.
- Acting positively to negative situations.
- Drawing conclusions from large amounts of data.
BA (Hons) – Sales & Marketing: The University of British Columbia, Canada