A personable, charismatic and efficient professional, who is able to bring an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of a business. Benny has a track record of over achieving, and is someone who is deeply passionate about sales and marketing. He has the ability to understand big picture concepts and to dive into the detail needed to implement them. Possessing broad technical knowledge of the latest marketing methodologies, he is more than able to create customer focused win-win initiatives.
Inside Sales Manger January 2004 – Present
- Ability to target companies and passive candidates quickly and effectively.
- Building deep and lasting relationships with customers.
- Able to build and energize talent through coaching and developing others.
- Knowledge of how to manage customers with the greatest of care.
- Identifying & manage resources required to maximize volume opportunities.
- Ability to lead large, complex cross-functional sales initiatives.
- Exposure to and comfortable with the process of forecasting.
- Impeccable customer service skills.
- Selling new products and services.
- Comprehensive understanding of the company’s products, markets and competitors.
- Cultivating relationships with decision makers.
- Superb reading, writing, and mathematical skills.
- Ability to influence decision makers.
BA (Hons) – Sales & Marketing: The University of British Columbia, Canada
Diploma in Hotel Management: Capilano University of British Columbia, Canada
Health and Safety general certificate Charted Management Institute certificate in supervisory management