Megan has an unyielding desire to achieve a high standard of work in everything that she does. She is an extremely confident, assertive and organised individual who has the ability to prioritise workloads to sell a company’s products and services. In her current role she has gained a reputation for improving operational efficiency and maximising growth by ensuring that everyone within her team knows how important their role is to the company’s overall success. On a personal level she has the ability to build positive individual relationships with key people.
Executive Assistant To The Managing Director January 2012 – Present
- Responsible for meeting potential customers so as to win new business/clients, maintaining good relationships with existing customers and gaining repeat business wherever possible.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues and 3rd party suppliers.
- Providing operational support to internal departments and external suppliers as per precise business requirements.
- Organising and attending local and national events such as conferences, seminars, receptions & exhibitions.
- Using Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word to produce clear and concise reports.
- Ensuring that all customer related company-wide filing systems & archive records are accurate and up to date.
- Regularly reminding every employee of what is acceptable and unacceptable behaviour in the workplace.
- Researching and compiling tailored monthly analytics and ad reports for all key stakeholders and senior managers.
- Can be a key motivator within a team setting and able to get colleagues to perform well above their average level.
- Problem solving by applying logical and lateral thinking to issues and then coming up with viable sales solutions.
- Good at building relationships across different levels and with people from all social or cultural backgrounds.
- Fluent in English & German and able to convey an articulate message’s in both verbal, written and electronic form.
- Detail and process-orientated and always ensuring the right tasks are done by the right people at the right time.
- Can negotiate efficiently and able to manage people’s expectations in any high pressure sales environments.
Business Management Degree: The University of British Columbia, Canada
Diploma in Management: Capilano University of British Columbia, Canada
Diploma in Business Administration: Capilano University of British Columbia, Canada
Diploma in Marketing: Capilano University of British Columbia, Canada
A Levels: Maths (A) English (B) Technology (B) Science (C): Capilano University of British Columbia, Canada