A results driven, self-motivated and resourceful managing director with a proven ability to develop and strengthen management teams in order to maximise company profitability and efficiency. Experienced leading and growing all sectors of a business to make it a dynamic and progressive organisation. Possessing excellent communication skills and able to establish sustainable and profitable relationships with customers, suppliers and stakeholders across the world.
Managing Director January 2012 – Present
- Identifying, developing and directing the implementation of business strategy.
- Cultivating the companies reputation in the market & with customers & suppliers.
- Involved in planning & organising the organisation’s activities to achieve targets.
- Responsible for the Profit & Loss responsibility for the business.
- In charge of leading, motivating and developing the management team.
- Liaising with officials of government departments and regulatory bodies.
- Managing multi-disciplined teams and resolving any conflicting priorities.
- Developing business plans and preparing comprehensive business reports.
- Improving margins and maintaining a high quality service to clients.
- Reviewing, refining and developing the strategy and direction of the company.
- Building client relationships that result in revenue and profitability growth.
- Responsible for the companies health and safety and legislative adherence.
- Creating and maintaining links with other trade and professional associations.
- Keeping control of business expenditure, ensuring it’s within agreed budgets.
- Strong leaderships skills in board governance, new business development.
- Comprehensive understanding of financial management principles.
- Entrepreneurial with commercial acumen and excellent management skills.
- A motivated team player who is results driven.
- Results-oriented with a positive Outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
BA (Hons) Management: The University of British Columbia, Canada
A levels: Maths (A) English (B) Technology (B) Science (C): Capilano University of British Columbia, Canada